Function : General Public Service
An organization ensuring systematically managed and maintained assets of the City Government of Puerto Princesa instilling transparency and accountability amongst its workforce.
The Office of the City GSO as the asset registry of the agency is committed to procure, maintain and secure all assets of the City Government of Puerto Princesa systematically managed, transparent and accountability instilled amongst its workers.
Formulate measures for the consideration of the Sanggunian and provide technical assistance and support to the City Mayor in carrying out measures to ensure the delivery of basic services and provision of adequate facilities which require general services expertise and technical support services; Develop plans and strategies and upon approval thereof by the City Mayor, implement the same, particularly those which have to do with general services supportive of the welfare of the inhabitants which the City Mayor is empowered to implement and which the Sanggunian is empowered to provide for under this Code.
Functions of the Administrative Division:
- Supervise and coordinate administrative functions, personnel and general services of the Office of the City General Services Officer;
- Has responsible charge for all administrative works of the Office;
- Prepare communications, memoranda, circulars, orders, endorsements/referrals, and other related administrative documents;
- Check and verify validity of claims and supporting documents, leave applications, reports and other related documents before signature of the Department Head;
- Takes custody and safekeeping of all records for all properties of the City Government of Puerto Princesa.
Functions of the Property and Supply Section:
- Performs work involving the determination of fiscal requirement of supplies and materials needed by the City Government;
- Collate and update prevailing prices, shipping, rentals and other costs of supplies and other items commonly used by the City Government of Puerto Princesa;
- Develop and formulate policy on Inventory of supplies and propertiesand conduct inventory annually or semi-annually;
- Conduct inspection of all supplies and materials delivered, tags and record the same, and prepare Property Issue Slip to the Department Head or Officer-in-charge and Memorandum Receipt to end-user;
- Assist in providing technical assistance and support to the City GSO;
- Register all Vehicles of the City Government of Puerto Princesaat the LTO and insurethe same at the GSIS.
- Formulate a Systematic Assets Management in the City Government of Puerto Princesa;
- Prepare simple program of works, bill of materials and cost estimates for every maintenance work to be undertaken;
- Establish a proper identification and classification of unserviceable properties in accordance with existing Commission on Audit regulations and disposal thereof.
Functions of the General Utility Services Unit:
- Supervise maintenance and janitorial works in the City Government buildings and surroundings;
- Provision of services for carpentry works, plumbing, electrical, reproduction of forms, preventive and corrective maintenance services and other related services that maybe assigned by the Supervisor;
- Report for any properties to be repaired and need to be cleaned immediately.
Roseville P. del Rosario
CG Department Head II
(City General Services Officer)
GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Contact, Mailing and Email Address
OFFICE OF THE CITY GENERAL SERVICES OFFICER
2nd Floor Bus Jeep Terminal Building, Barangay San Jose, Puerto Princesa City
Telephone No.: (048)717-8018/(048)717-8042, (048) 717-8000 ext. 331 & 322
e-mail add: firstname.lastname@example.org