Function : General Public Service
- Administrative function headed by the City Administrator.
- This Office performs services and support the activities of the Office of the City Mayor in the dissemination and implementation of the governing policies, rules, laws, and regulations of the City Government of Puerto Princesa.
- Under the Local Government Code, the following are the duties and functions of the City Administrator, viz:
- Develop plans and strategies on management and programs and projects and implement them upon approval thereof by the Mayor;
- Assist in coordinating the work of all the officials of the LGU under the supervision, direction and control of the Mayor, and for this purpose, he may convene the chiefs of offices and other officials of the LGU;
- Establish and maintain a sound personnel program for the LGU designed to promote career development and uphold the merit principle in the local government service;
- Conduct a continuing organizational development of the LGU with the end in view of instituting effective administrative reforms;
- Be in the frontline of the delivery of administrative support services, particularly those related to situations during and in the aftermath of manmade and natural disasters and calamities;
- Recommend to the Sanggunian and advise the Mayor on all other matters relative to the management and administration of the LGU; and
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
- To assist the Chief Executive in the efficient and effective implementation of the policies and programs, laws, decrees and regulations of the City Government adopted in line with the regional and national objectives.
- To serve as the adviser to the Chief Executive relative to administrative matters.