Office of the City Assessor
Submitted by admin on Thu, 09/13/2012 - 15:22
Function : General Public Service
- Establish a systematic method of assessment in the manner prescribed in PD No. 464, RA 7160 and in accordance with the rules and regulations issued by the Local Government Units and Department of Finance.
- Install and maintain a real property identification and accounting system conforming with the standards prescribed by the LGU and Department of Finance.
- Prepare, install and maintain a system of taxmapping showing graphically all property subject to assessment in the city and to gather necessary data concerning the same.
- Make frequent physical surveys to check/verify and to determine whether real property within the locality are properly listed in the assessment roll.
- Appraise all items of real property at current market value in accordance with R.A. 7160 and conduct regular ocular inspection to determine if all properties are assessed correctly.
- Keep a good record of all transfer, leases and mortgages of all properties, rental, insurance and cost construction and other improvements on land and income for assessment purposes.
- Issue, upon request of any interested party, certified copies of assessment records of real property and all other records relative to the assessment, upon payment of service charge or fee to the City Treasurer/ City Assessor’s Office;
- Apply uniformly the assessment level fixed by Ordinance No. 26-93 as amended and R.A. 7160 to the current market value of all property subject assessment.
- Perform such other duties as may be required by law or ordinance.
- To adopt and systematically implement the assessment methods, procedures and techniques in the manner prescribed under the Real Property Code and in accordance with the rules and regulations issued by the Local Government Units and Department of Finance in order to ensure the equitable distribution of the realty tax burden of the property owner in the city.
To adopt the use of recognized modern tools, ideas, procedures and other measures that will update and vastly improve the technical skills and know-how of all personnel of this office so as to render higher standard of performance in the field of assessment.
To conduct Field Ocular inspection of the different barangays of the city and to enhance real property collectibles in line with the policy of the present administration that no increase/new taxes shall be implemented pursuant with the conversion of the city to Highly Urbanize City within the period of three (3) years upon its approval.
To computerize all assessment records pursuant to PRMDP and AusAID Project under the Tax Revenue Assessment Collection System (TRACS).
May 21, 2015
FOREST LAND USED PLAN NG PUERTO PRINCESA SISIMULAN...
Ang resulta nito ay magiging bahagi ng Comprehensive Land Use Plan (CLUP) ng Puerto Princesa Puerto Princesa, May 20 CIO - Bunsod ng Executive Order no 38, na nilagdaan ni Mayor Lucilo R. Bayron noong September 10, 2014, sinimulan ang pagpaplano sa pagbuo ng technical working group na gagawa ng...
May 21, 2015
2nd DRAGON BOAT RACE MATAGUMPAY NA NAISAGAWA SA P...
Puerto Pricesa, May 19 CIO - Pinatunayan ng El Lobo Dragon Boat Race Team ang kanilang lakas nang kanilang mapanalunan ang unang puwesto sa men’s 10-crew race ng katatapos na 2nd Puerto Princesa Dragon Boat Race noong May 17, 2015.
Ang grupo ang siyang magtatayo ng bandila ng Pilipinas sa...
May 21, 2015
MAYOR BAYRON DUMALAW SA CITY COUNCIL, HUMILING NG...
Puerto Princesa, May 19 CIO - Itinuturing na gentleman’s act ang ginawang reconciliatory gesture ni Mayor Lucilo R. Bayron sa kanyang pagdalaw sa 98th Regular Session ng Sanggunian Panlungsod kaninang hapon na ikinagulat ng mga miyembro ng konseho.