Office of the City Assessor
Submitted by admin1 on Thu, 09/13/2012 - 15:22
Function : General Public Service
- Establish a systematic method of assessment in the manner prescribed in PD No. 464, RA 7160 and in accordance with the rules and regulations issued by the Local Government Units and Department of Finance.
- Install and maintain a real property identification and accounting system conforming with the standards prescribed by the LGU and Department of Finance.
- Prepare, install and maintain a system of taxmapping showing graphically all property subject to assessment in the city and to gather necessary data concerning the same.
- Make frequent physical surveys to check/verify and to determine whether real property within the locality are properly listed in the assessment roll.
- Appraise all items of real property at current market value in accordance with R.A. 7160 and conduct regular ocular inspection to determine if all properties are assessed correctly.
- Keep a good record of all transfer, leases and mortgages of all properties, rental, insurance and cost construction and other improvements on land and income for assessment purposes.
- Issue, upon request of any interested party, certified copies of assessment records of real property and all other records relative to the assessment, upon payment of service charge or fee to the City Treasurer/ City Assessor’s Office;
- Apply uniformly the assessment level fixed by Ordinance No. 26-93 as amended and R.A. 7160 to the current market value of all property subject assessment.
- Perform such other duties as may be required by law or ordinance.
- To adopt and systematically implement the assessment methods, procedures and techniques in the manner prescribed under the Real Property Code and in accordance with the rules and regulations issued by the Local Government Units and Department of Finance in order to ensure the equitable distribution of the realty tax burden of the property owner in the city.
To adopt the use of recognized modern tools, ideas, procedures and other measures that will update and vastly improve the technical skills and know-how of all personnel of this office so as to render higher standard of performance in the field of assessment.
To conduct Field Ocular inspection of the different barangays of the city and to enhance real property collectibles in line with the policy of the present administration that no increase/new taxes shall be implemented pursuant with the conversion of the city to Highly Urbanize City within the period of three (3) years upon its approval.
To computerize all assessment records pursuant to PRMDP and AusAID Project under the Tax Revenue Assessment Collection System (TRACS).
November 18, 2014
Puerto Princesa, Nov. 18 CIO - Ito ang paglalarawang ibinigay ni Puerto Princesa City Mayor Lucilo Rodriguez Bayron sa naganap na kauna-unahang pagdiriwang ng Puerto Princesa Underground River Day nitong Nobyembre 11, 2014.
Naging makulay at masigla ang nasabing pagdaraos na dinaluhan ng...
November 18, 2014
CHRISTMAS TREE SA BAYBAY IILAW NA MULI
Puerto Princesa,Nov.18 CIO - Kasiyahan sa pasko para sa mga puerto princesans at mga panauhin ang layunin ng pamunuan ni Mayor Lucilo R. Bayron kaya matutunghayang na naman ang tradisyonal na pagpapailaw sa malaking christmas tree sa baybay sa unang araw ng disyembre ng 2014. Pangungunahan...
November 18, 2014
KATAPATAN SA TUNGKULIN NG 6 PPUR STAFF KINILALA
Puerto Princesa, Nov. 17CIO - Dahilan sa katapatan at taos-pusong paglilingkod, buong pagmamalaking kinilala ni Mayor Lucilo R. Bayron ang limang staff ng Puerto Princesa Underground River Office sa selebrasyon ng unang anibersaryo ng deklarasyon ng PPUR day tuwing november 11 ng taon.