Philippine National Police
City Police Station: 166 / (048) 434 - 9890 / 434 - 9889
Provincial Police Station: (048) 434 - 7053
Police Maritime: (048) 433 - 3262
- Law Enforcement.
- Maintain peace and order.
- Prevents and investigates crimes and bring offenders to justice.
- Exercise the vested powers from the Philippine Constitution and pertinent laws.
- Detain an arrested person for a period not beyond what is prescribed by law.
- Implements pertinent laws and regulations on firearms and explosives control.
- Supervise and control the training and operations of security agencies.
Bureau of Fire Protection
Fire Department: 160 / (048) 434 - 2076
- To prevent and suppress distractive fires, enforce fire related laws and to provide emergency medical and rescue services
Kilos Agad Action Center - 117
Patrol 117: (048) 433 - 5322
KAAC/Kilos Agad Action Center: (048) 434 - 9426
- Maintained the operation of Patrol 117 in the City. 117 KAAC Emergency Call Center is officially automated and operational within 24 hours a day 365 days and became a common househould emergency number relied to respond immediately to any emergency situation. It is the first Regional Emerency call Center that uses UHF/VHF radios interfaces in the voice communication system.
Western Command - AFP : (048) - 433 - 2311 / (048) - 433 - 2411
570th CTW : (048) 433 - 3991 / 433 - 8225
NAVFORWEST : (048) - 434 - 8295
- The Armed Forces of the Philippines' Wide Support Commands Combating Terrorism and Insurgency in Islands of Palawan and Kalayaan including the disputed spratlys island group
Provincial Hospital - 169 / (048) - 433 - 2621
Provincial Health Office - (048) - 433 - 2721
Palawan Adventist Hospital - (048) - 433 - 2156
City Health Office - (048) - 434 - 6582
Cooperative Hospital - (048) - 434-3255 / 434-5580
City Disaster Coordinating Council (CDCC)
Philippine National Red Cross
PNRC: (048) 433 - 6362
- The PRC provides six major services: Blood Services, Disaster Management, Safety Services, Community Health and Nursing, Social Services and the Volunteer Service.
DOST - PAGASA
DOST: (048) 433 - 5192
To provide flood and typhoon warnings, public weather forecasts and advisories, meteorological, astronomical, climatological, and other specialized information and services primarily for the protection of life and property and in support of economic, productivity and sustainable development.
Office of the City Mayor: (048) 717-8000
- Establish a physical facility to be known as the Puerto Princesa City Disaster Operation Center and equipping and training of disaster action team/units on Preparedness program, Rescue, Relief,Rehabilitation and prevention.
- Determine and evaluate the requirements for major disaster and submit recommendation to the Provincial Disaster Coordinating Council or National Coordinating Council or to the President of the Philippines for allocation of critical resources
- Request or appeal to non-government organizations and the private sector for such assistance as may be required in preparing for, reacting to and recovering from the effects of disaster
- Conduct disaster operations to save lives, alleviate sufferings, prevent epidemics, protect rights, maintain law and order, and develop among the victims and attitude of self-reliance and fortitude
- Adopt orpromulgate such rules and regulations of working procedures and organizational set-up as may be necessary to effectively carry out the intents and purpose of the order